Sunday 3 May 2015

Welcome to my crafting world!

Hi everyone!

This is the first post on my blog. Actually I have never really thought about writing a blog. My mind was simply take orders -> craft -> delivery... that was all about it. Until one day, I came across this article about how to market/promote your shop and I realized that I was so lacking of marketing and promotion. All these years I was like living in a tiny nutshell not knowing outside world and not exposed to outside world.

After reading that super useful article, I understand that customers need to know that they are dealing with real human eventhough it is through online shop and they would love to know more about the crafter, hence I decided to write a blog now.I will try my best to write regularly.

Currently I am preparing some ready stock products for my etsy store (finally I got one), and finishing my custom orders and teaching...I think i need 8 days in a week..gosh!

Here is a picture of what I am currently working on. It will be on my etsy store, too.

Well, I got to get back to my work. I will write again soon and uploading more photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment