Saturday 30 May 2015

Baby Frame 3D and romance history

Still about baby frame, but this time it's for baby girl. This is a repeat order from a very lovely customer. I was so excited when I received a call from them telling me that they have just welcomed a new member in their family and they would like me to create a frame for their princess.

The size of the exterior is 17,5 cm x 12,5 cm and 3,5 cm depth. The size of the interior is 15,5 cm x 10 cm (4R photo size). All the decorations are made of Japanese resin clay, except the calendar, photo, and the pink embossed ribbon.


The frame has a glass front, but I removed it to avoid reflection while taking photograph

 Baby Xhionnet's initial 'X' was painted on the pillow 

 Baby's profile

 A very special panda doll

I guess you must be wondering what is the Panda doing there?? does it have anything to do with the baby? It can't be her pet?

Actually there is a romance history behind this special Panda doll. Baby Xhionnet's parents are a great fan of Panda because their first date was watching Kungfu Panda together in the cinema. It meant a lot to them that they even nicknamed each other as Pen Pen and Po Po. What a cute couple!
Out of their fondness of Panda, they ordered a Panda themed ring pillow for their wedding. It was a special project for me. So, that was how the idea of putting a panda doll in the frame came from.

This picture was taken 2 years ago using my old phone ( sorry about the poor quality picture)

I used Japanese soft clay Hearty to make the cakes, cherry blossoms and the Pandas. The bamboos were made with Japanese resin clay.

I also made a lovely short video about the making of the baby frame for them ^^

Email : taccraft80@gmail.com
Etsy : TacCraft
Instagram : taccraft

No comments:

Post a Comment