Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Bazaar Preparation (part 7)

Time flies...four more days to go!! I am so excited about the bazaar. I can't wait to display all my handmade on the booth. These few days we are working really hard to create more and more cute items for the bazaar. I said we, because it's a team work, not solely me. My husband, my sister in law, my son and me. We are working together. How do my 4 year-old-son help me? his smile of course ^^ he is my vitamin.

The making of Dadar Gulung

 My sister in law was a great help to me...(sorry ignore the pillow behind ^^')

 Texturing the Dadar Gulung


Dadar Gulung is Indonesian traditional pancake. Instead of cream and maple syrup, Indonesian Pancake is filled with grated coconut and brown sugar. If any of you would have a chance to visit Indonesia, make sure you try this out. Exotic snack!

And...
.
.
.
.
.
Next
.
.
.
.
.
Ta da....the finished products. We made them into wearable accessories!! ^o^

From left to right .. Kue Pepe Betawi, Dadar Gulung and Biskuit Gula. 
All these exotic snacks can be found in our traditional market, but these exotic rings are only available on our Bazaar ^^ don't miss it...they are limited 

Working with style ^^

Biskuit Gula Necklace - Vintage style

Choco cookies Necklace - Vintage style

Miniature Terrarium Necklace 

Pastel color Macaroon necklace - Vintage style


Below is the picture of the GIVEAWAY bag charm!!!!
I collaborated with one of my favourite Bag charm designer on Instagram (kirashoppe) to create this super adorable bagcharm. We picked Little Twin Star - themed bag charm.


How to join the giveaway?

First, you have to be in Jakarta...I am sorry to overseas friends or those that not living in Jakarta, but I promise I will hold another online giveaway soon in the future. All friends who live in Jakarta, you can win this bagcharm by just simply dropping by our booth at the Easter Sunday Bazaar on 3rd April 2016, and write down your email and Instagram account on our guest book. We will random pick one lucky winner and announce it on Instagram and email the winner.

So...save the date and please drop by ^^

Details of the Bazaar


See ya...

Instagram : taccraft
email : taccraft80@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment