Tuesday 15 March 2016

Easter Bazaar Preparation (part 4)

After making miniature plants for more than two weeks, I shifted to miniature food for refreshment. I plan to include miniature food  for the up coming Easter Bazaar, too. Last weekend, my sister in law came for stay over and tried her hand on clay. She made me Wow! for a first timer, she was very good! She is a graphic designer. If you are interested to see her works, you can check her Instagram and her Blog out. She has wide experiences working in one of Indonesia's top publishing company. If you need someone to design logo, name card or packaging for you, you can contact her ^^

She will be designing a new packaging base for me, too..I will post it here when it's done.

 That's her ^^

 Close up 

She got to bring home a jar of her handmade miniature Choco chips cookies too

And ta da....the picture below are Choco Chips cookies that we made together last weekend. She shaped and texturing them and I painted them + adding Choco chips


I put all these cookies into a glass dome and made them as necklace. Cute isn't it? It will be available for purchase at the Easter Bazaar on 3rd April 2016. Since all my products are handmade with love, details, one by one, they are limited. I am unable to make mass production. So, make sure you don't miss the Bazaar and grab your favourite items ^^

See ya...

Instagram : taccraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment