Saturday 6 June 2015

First Sales on Etsy

It is really not easy to sell online on Etsy, since there are thousands of talented crafters also listing their fantastic handmade items there, but..finally I got my first sales and it is from Singapore. A loving mother who ordered Peppa Pig inspired name tags for her beloved daughter and her classmates. This is not my first sales, though, but it is my first Etsy's order.

I am quite excited while packing the order because I love pretty packaging and always enjoy doing it. I wrapped each name tag in a transparent plastic and sealed with a red decorative wire and arrange them safely in my pretty packaging box. I attached a hand written 'Thank You' note on a sweet doily paper, put it on the top of the box so that the 'Thank You' note is the first thing the recipient will see. It will create a closer and more personal connection between me and my customer. And of course, not forgetting to insert my business card in the box :)




Thank you so much Yenny Shin for your trust in my art work. Hope the children will love their personalized name tags ^^

Instagram : taccraft
Etsy : TacCraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com

2 comments: