Wednesday 24 June 2015

Clay Ice Cream


I made this tutorial for my little beautiful niece who is not living in the same town with me, so that she can learn how to be creative with clay even though she cannot attend my lesson. My mom and my sister have been wanting me to teach her clay, because she loves playing playdoh so much, but we never get the chance and time. Actually my sister and her daughter came over for holiday last Monday for a week, but we were too busy having fun outside that we didn't have a time to play with clay lol..

Having fun together with my son. They were so excited to see each other

Clay ice cream scoop, which flavour is your favourite?

This tutorial is quite simple. The materials you need :

  • Paper clay (light and soft, suitable for children. You can read more about it in my previous post)
  • Acrylic paint (to color the clay)
  • Measuring spoon
  • Hard tooth brush
  • Needle or toothpick
  • Glue
  • Scissor
  • Tweezer
  • Matte Glaze (if you wish)


Here is the video


I hope my video will help you being creative with clay and have fun with your friends, cousins, children or just for yourself to spice up your summer holiday. If you want to make them into charms, I suggest that you use resin or polymer clay. The technique is similar. Paper clay is not durable enough as charms but it is perfect for decorations or displays.

Please hit like button if you like it ^^ and don't forget to subscribe for more videos.

Instagram : taccraft
Etsy : TacCraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment