Friday 19 June 2015

Chibi Mushroom Fairy tutorial

Finally after a few days of editing, I am done with the tutorial of my version of Chibi Mushroom Fairy. I used to make this mushroom fairy 2 years ago using paper clay (this time I use resin clay) and actually there are three different mushroom fairies, but I just finished one this week.

This Mushroom fairy is for my auntie who has just renovated her house. She came to visit me few weeks ago and saw these three chibis on my display rack and she wanted them so much for her new house, so I decided to make another set for her as I still want to keep mine lol... and I think, why not make the tutorial, too, at the same time, so it was like killing two birds with one stone.

Here are some pictures of my Chibi mushroom fairy






I prefer this chibi to be not glossy so it will look more natural. I use Japanese Padico Sealer to glaze it. It is easy to use and dry very quickly. 


And finally here is the tutorial video, enjoy ^^



Please give me your opinion and write your comments, thank you so much.

Instagram : taccraft
Etsy : TacCraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment