Wednesday 29 June 2016

Fun-filled Kiddos Clay Art Workshop, Singapore


Last week my husband and one of his student took part in Singapore Musician Festival which is held once every two year. This year is the is the very first time Voice category is engaged. It used to be only for Pianos and Strings. Since I will be there for a couple of days, one of my ex-student's mom helped me to arrange a one-day clay workshop for Melody (her daughter) and her friends. Melody came to my workshop every week when they were living in Indonesia two years ago. Huge thanks to Melody's mom for her support and her kind offer to use the function room in her Condo for the workshop. It was such a great help  ^^




It was a very very very exciting workshop. These kiddos were so cute and full of ideas. I really enjoy teaching them. I will see you all again in the next session ^^


 Excited parents and children...Ohh how I love this feeling


Instagram : taccraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com
Local Shop : Qlapa

No comments:

Post a Comment