Wednesday 24 February 2016

Miniature Cakes for Sylvanian Family

It is cloudy and raining almost everyday here in my town. I am quite lucky because I work from home so I don't have to travel a lot, otherwise it will be very troublesome to walk or drive in such weather. Congestion is inevitable. The only trouble I have at home is my laundry (T_T)

This is the view from my high floor apartment.



Let's put aside the weather topic. I am going to share with my readers some pictures sent by my ex college friend. We had a small reunion last two weeks and I know her daughters love Sylvanian Family so I gave them some of my handmade miniature pastries to complete their collections.

Here are the pictures she sent to me while her daughters were playing with them ^^

The mini cakes are all my handmade ^^ 


Their Collections 

The happy little girl with her teeny mini cakes ^^

Have a nice day!

Instagram : taccraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment