Thursday 14 January 2016

White Bread with assorted toppings


I miss making miniature food so much after years of making custom orders of figurines. This month I am off to any custom order. I plan to pamper myself by creating freely whatever I want to make. I wanted to make miniature food charms for so long already, but was always kept busy making figurines and characters. But this time...I made it!!! (in fact I made them) lol...yeaaayy..white bread with assorted toppings!! Sorry...it might not look so colorful, because I only make my favourite toppings ^0^

Here we are...hope you enjoy looking at the pictures from scratch to finished product ^^

 





Toppings added....


 Banana Series




 Ice Cream Series




If you are interested in any of my handmade charms, please email me : taccraft@gmail.com
Follow me on my instagram : taccraft

Have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment