Thursday 20 August 2015

Baby Blast!!! - Baby 3D frames

I've got two orders of baby frame this month. Yeay!!! This is not the first time I make baby frame but still enjoy making it until now. I love the cute tiny toys and love seeing the cute pictures of new born babies!! They are just so pure and angelic.

The baby girl frame will be sent to Singapore. It is a repeat order from my loyal customer who has ordered baby boy frame few months ago which I posted in my previous post. Thanks again for trusting me to create such an important memory to welcome a new born princess to your family.



The other baby boy frame is an order from my ex piano student who has now already became a piano teacher, too. So proud of you dear. This frame is a gift for her best friend. Such a wonderful friendship.



Here are the short videos of the making process (not tutorial) as bonuses for my customers.



Baby Sharlyn
(Video was created using Magisto application)

Baby Theodore
(Video was created using imovie, better quality but without the cute ribbon and duckling) 

Have a nice day!

Instagram : taccraft
Etsy : TacCraft
Email : taccraft80@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment