Friday 5 February 2016

Terrarium


What is a Terrarium? It is a sealable glass container that can be opened to access to the plant and is usually arranged in such a way like a mini world of garden or fairy garden of your dream. It is very popular recently in my country. Workshops on how to DIY your own terrarium is in a very hot demand. It's easy to take care and such a beauty to enjoy indoor or outdoor. Some people place their collections on the top of their dining table as center piece instead of flowers which is a very good idea and sure refreshing to the eyes.

I would like to have one for myself too, so I thought why not make one for yourself?? Yeah..I made a tiny version for myself which I can carry everywhere ^0^

Here is my very own terrarium..


  

 Everything inside the dome are made from clay..including the pebbles


Maybe I will make it into a necklace too, so I can carry it with me everywhere I go. I will make more of this cute Terrarium so that if any of you would be interested to own this beauty, you can have it too ^^ soon.

Thanks for reading and supporting ^^
See you again

email : taccraft80@gmail.com
Instagram : taccraft

No comments:

Post a Comment